Inspired by the idea of anarchy, I designed this free premium WordPress theme for your personal blogs and diaries. This theme is perfect for writers and artists. “Anarcho Notepad” can be easily customised and already translated to different languages. It utilises latest HTML-5, CSS-3, PHP and WordPress native functions for creating the awesomeness that looks good on every browser. I’m constantly adding new features to this theme to allow you to personalise it to your own needs. If you want a new feature or just want to be able to change something just ask me and I would be happy to add it. I’m glad to present you the most anarchist WP-theme Of All! Enjoy!
This theme is used simultaneously by more than 3.000 people worldwide!
- Hand-coded, no WYSIWYG stuff
- HTML5 Inside
- CSS3 Inside
- Easy to set up – Theme Customizer
- Customize using “Google Web Fonts”
- Built-in iconic font “Font Awesome”
- Widget ready (in sidebar and footer)
- Built-in Pagination
- Built-in Breadcrumbs
- Template page “HTML map of the website”
- Template page “Without date”
- Block “About Author” below posts
- Custom text of copyright below posts
- Custom text of copyright in footer
- Custom header image
- Custom background
- Custom menu
- Ready for translation (Translated to 12 languages)
- Published on WordPress.org
- Got more ideas? Tell me!
The theme is in the process of translation into other languages of the world. Already supports 12 languages! If you have the desire then you can help me in translation to your native language. Just send the translation files (*.po, *.mo) to me at the firstname.lastname@example.org and I will include the translation within the one of the next theme update. Many of theme users would be delighted if you shared your translation with the community.
“Anarcho Notepad” written on English and translated into:
- Русский (translated by Arthur Gareginyan)
- Українська (translated by Svetlana Drotyanko)
- Slovenčina (translated by Martin Petrus)
- Afrikaans (translated by MadriVictor)
- Español (translated by Ivan Ratinoff Fortea)
- Polski (translated by Krzysztof Goral)
- German (translated by Alexander v. Falkenhausen)
- Estonian (translated by Taavi Tiitsmaa)
- Catalan (translated by Néstor Malet)
- Danish (translated by Chano Klinck Andersen)
- French (translated by Rolland Dudemaine)
Thanks to all who helped me translate “Anarcho Notepad” into other languages! Thank you very much for your contribution!
In the theme “Anarcho Notepad” is used several images from theme “Notepad Chaos v2.0” by Evan Eckard. A list of these images: notepad-middle.png, yellow-sticker-middle, yellow-sticker-bottom, white-sticker-top, white-sticker-middle, white-sticker-bottom.
This theme is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPLv3) and is distributed free of charge.
Commercial licensing (e.g. for projects that can’t use an open-source license) is available upon request.
Download “Anarcho Notepad”:
Download “Anarcho Notepad Child Theme”:
A child theme is a theme that inherits the functionality of another theme, called the parent theme. Child themes allow you to modify, or add to the functionality of that parent theme. A child theme is the best, safest, and easiest way to modify an existing theme, whether you want to make a few tiny changes or extensive changes. Instead of modifying the theme files directly, you can create a child theme and override within.
Why use a Child Theme? Here are a few reasons:
- If you modify an existing theme and it is updated, your changes will be lost. With a child theme, you can update the parent theme (which might be important for security or functionality) and still keep your changes.
- It can speed up development time.
- It’s a great way to get started if you are just learning WordPress theme development.
You can read more about child theme on Codex
I am pleased to inform you that now available two premium versions of this theme, the “Authors Notepad” and “Simple Notepad”. Both are optimized for mobile devices (responsive / mobile friendly).
The “Authors Notepad” theme has the same design, but much improved. Also it have a new cool features, such as an options in customizer for change the labels (text and font): “Search”, “Pages”, “What is this place”, “Friends & Links” and “Recent Posts”.
The “Simple Notepad” theme has the same design, but on one column (without sidebar).
You can find them at www.arthurgareginyan.com/store.html.