Inspired by the idea of anarchy, I designed this free premium WordPress theme for your personal blogs and diaries. This theme is perfect for writers and artists. “Anarcho Notepad” can be easily customized. It has been translated to different languages. It utilizes latest HTML-5, CSS-3, PHP and WordPress native functions for creating the awesomeness that looks good on every browser. I’m constantly adding new features to this theme to allow you to personalize it to your own needs. I’m glad to present you the most anarchist WP-theme Of All! Enjoy!
- Hand-coded, no WYSIWYG stuff
- HTML5 Inside
- CSS3 Inside
- Easy to set up – Theme Customizer
- Customize using “Google Web Fonts”
- Built-in iconic font “Font Awesome”
- Widget ready (in sidebar and footer)
- Built-in Pagination
- Built-in Breadcrumbs
- Template page “HTML map of the website”
- Template page “Without date”
- Block “About Author” below posts
- Custom text of copyright below posts
- Custom text of copyright in footer
- Custom header image
- Custom logo together or instead of the title of website
- Custom background
- Custom menu
- Ready for translation (Translated to 12 languages)
- Published on WordPress.org
Got more ideas? Tell me!
The theme is in the process of translation into other languages of the world. Already supports 12 languages! If you have the desire then you can help me in translation to your native language. Just send the translation files (*.po, *.mo) to me at the firstname.lastname@example.org and I will include the translation within the one of the next theme update. Many of theme users would be delighted if you shared your translation with the community.
“Anarcho Notepad” written on English and translated into:
- Русский (translated by Arthur Gareginyan)
- Українська (translated by Svetlana Drotyanko)
- Slovenčina (translated by Martin Petrus)
- Afrikaans (translated by MadriVictor)
- Español (translated by Ivan Ratinoff Fortea)
- Polski (translated by Krzysztof Goral)
- German (translated by Alexander v. Falkenhausen)
- Estonian (translated by Taavi Tiitsmaa)
- Catalan (translated by Néstor Malet)
- Danish (translated by Chano Klinck Andersen)
- French (translated by Rolland Dudemaine)
Thanks to all who helped me translate “Anarcho Notepad” into other languages! Thank you very much for your contribution!
A list of these images:
This theme is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPLv3) and is distributed free of charge.
Commercial licensing (e.g. for projects that can’t use an open-source license) is available upon request.
Download “Anarcho Notepad Child Theme”:
A child theme is a theme that inherits the functionality of another theme, called the parent theme. Child themes allow you to modify, or add to the functionality of that parent theme. A child theme is the best, safest, and easiest way to modify an existing theme, whether you want to make a few tiny changes or extensive changes. Instead of modifying the theme files directly, you can create a child theme and override within.
Why use a Child Theme?
Here are a few reasons:
- If you modify an existing theme and it is updated, your changes will be lost. With a child theme, you can update the parent theme (which might be important for security or functionality) and still keep your changes.
- It can speed up development time.
- It’s a great way to get started if you are just learning WordPress theme development.
You can read more about child theme on Codex
If you notice any problems by using this theme, please notify me and I will investigate and fix the issues. Ideally your request should contain: URL of the website (if your website is public), PHP version, WordPress version and all the steps in order to replicate the issue (if you are able to reproduce it somehow).