An easy to use and lightweight WordPress plugin that lets you easily add RSS feed icon which connected to SpecificFeeds.com with the shortcode in any place of your website.
The plugin is based on the service SpecificFeeds.com. SpecificFeeds allows your visitors to receive messages from your Blog/RSS Feed by email. You can access all information (such as emails and statistics) about your subscribers if you connect your feed to a SpecificFeeds account. It’s 100% free and also has several other benefits.
To use, enter your personal link from SpecificFeeds.com, choose icon and click “Save Changes”. Then you can put shortcode [specificfeeds-icon] in needed place. It’s that simple! If you want more options then tell me and I will be happy to add it.
- Upload “RSS Feed Icon for SpecificFeeds.com” to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to “Settings” → “SpecificFeeds”.
- Retina support
- Cross Browser Compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Simple shortcode for displaying the SpecificFeeds icon
- 13 official icons from SpecificFeeds.com
- Ability to set the size of icon
- Ready for translation (POT file included)
- Published on WordPress.org
- Universal SpecificFeeds link (click-to-follow.me)
- Plugin page:
This plugin is translate ready. But If your language is not available you can make one. The .pot file is included and placed in “languages” folder. Many of plugin users would be delighted if you shared your translation with the community. Just send the translation files (*.po, *.mo) to me at the firstname.lastname@example.org and I will include the translation within the next plugin update.
This plugin is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPLv3) and is distributed free of charge.
Commercial licensing (e.g. for projects that can’t use an open-source license) is available upon request.
All icons are the property of the SpecificFeeds.com.
Developing plugins is long and tedious work. If you benefit or enjoy this plugin please take the time to: