An easy to use, with intuitive interface, WordPress plugin that gives you the ability to add the preloader (animated loading screen indicator) to your website in a simple and elegant way.
This plugin give you finer control over preloader, it can be configured on the plugin settings page. You can select where the preloading page will be showed, such as home page or all pages. You can replace default preloader image with your own image. You can change the size of image, and etc. If you want more options then tell me and I will be happy to add it.
Also you don’t need to edit any file of your theme, this plugin will do everything for you. It’s just plug and play, no tedious configurations or hacks, just install, enable and start enjoying the preloader. Preloader will be responsive and compatible with all major browsers. It will work with any theme!
- Upload “Best Preloader” to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Go to
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface with many settings
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
- Published on WordPress.org
Key features include…
- Background colour changer (Unlimited colours)
- Changeable preloader image
- Have default animated GIF preloader image
- Option to enable/disable preloader
- Option to display preloader in full website or in Home page only
- Option to set the delay before the preloader appears
- Plugin settings page.
- Preloader displayed on the website with “Anarcho Notepad” theme. Used default image (spinner with text) and default (white) colour of background:
- Preloader displayed on the website with “Anarcho Notepad” theme. Used default image (spinner with text) and custom (black) colour of background:
This plugin is ready for translation and has already been translated into several languages.
If you want to help translate this plugin then please visit the translation page.
This plugin is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPLv3) and is distributed free of charge.
Commercial licensing (e.g. for projects that can’t use an open-source licence) is available upon request.
Developing plugins is long and tedious work. If you benefit or enjoy this plugin please take the time to: