Third-party services like Google Webmaster Tools, Alexa, Pinterest and Google+ require you to verify your domain. This makes sure that you are the correct owner of your blog or store before they provide their services to you. You can use this plugin to easily verify your website or domain and get a more effective and efficient sharing results. Example with Pinterest. Once you completed the verification process, people will see a checkmark next to your domain in your Pinterest profile and in pinner search results. That check mark emphasis you have confirmed the ownership of your blog or website on Pinterest. This will help your website to rank better in google and other search engines. You can easily increase your blog traffic using this plugin. “Head and Footer Scripts Inserter” is a simple but effective SEO plugin.
If you want more options then tell me and I will be happy to add it.
- Upload “Head and Footer Scripts Inserter” to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to “Settings” → “Scripts Inserter”.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface with many settings
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
- Published on WordPress.org
- Inserts scripts in beginning or/and end of <head> tag
- Inserts scripts in beginning or/and end of footer
- CSS (in HTML tag)
- Plugin page. Section “Header Section”.
- Plugin page with Google Tag Manager code added and saved.
- Plugin page with Google Analytics tracking code added.
This plugin is translate ready. But If your language is not available you can make one. The .pot file is included and placed in “languages” folder. Many of plugin users would be delighted if you shared your translation with the community. Just send the translation files (*.po, *.mo) to our email box and we will include the translation within the next plugin update.
This plugin is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPLv3) and is distributed free of charge.
Commercial licensing (e.g. for projects that can’t use an open-source licence) is available upon request.
Developing plugins is long and tedious work. If you benefit or enjoy this plugin please take the time to: