“My Custom Functions PRO” is a premium WordPress plugin that gives you the ability to easily and safely add your custom functions (PHP code) for execution in WordPress environment directly out of your WordPress Admin Area and without any need of an external editor. This is a “PRO” version of the plugin “My Custom Functions”. More features, more power. Unlimited number of functions, Trigger for temporary disable the snippet, and Automatic backup of all functions to a file.
It’s purpose is to provide a familiar experience to WordPress users. No need anymore editing the functions.php file of your theme. Just add your PHP code in the field on the plugin page and this plugin will do the rest for you.
This is a simple and perfect tool to use as your site’s functionality plugin.
It’s really useful in case of any theme update, because your custom PHP code would never be overwritten. Your custom PHP code will keep on working, no matter how many times you upgrade or switch your theme.
On the plugin page you find the PHP editor powered by CodeMirror. It have syntax highlighting and line numbering options. Also this editor support a tab indentation. If you want more options then tell me and I will be happy to add it.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface with many settings
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
- Free version published on WordPress.org
Key features include…
- Checks the entered code for fatal errors (simple checks)
- Unlimited number of functions
- Automatic backup of all functions to a file
- Trigger for temporary disable the certain functions
- Easy disable option for WSOD
- Syntax highlighting (by CodeMirror)
- Line numbering
- Active line highlighting
- Editor allow for tab indentation
- Button for collapse/expand the field with code
- Well documented
- Reload the settings page at same position after pushing the save button
- Multisite network support
- Got more ideas? Tell us!
This plugin is ready for translation and has already been translated into several languages.
- English (default)
If you want to help translate this plugin then please visit the translation page.
All PHP code, and PDF/POT/PO/MO files is released under the GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3).
Download the FREE version of this plugin:
Go to dedicated plugin page of PRO version: