WP Plugin: "Custom Code Manager PRO"
The plugin works completely independently of the theme, so you can use it with any theme. The code you place on the plugin page will be entirely unaffected if you edit the contents of the theme’s files, or even completely change the theme. This is really useful in case of updating theme or plugins, because your custom code would never be overwritten. Your custom code will keep on working, no matter how many times you upgrade or switch your theme and plugins.
On the plugin page you find the code editor powered by CodeMirror. This code editor has options such as syntax highlighting, line numbering, and more. In addition, you can easily customise it by simply selecting the desired settings. And if you want more options, let us know and we will be happy to add them.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface with many settings
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
- Free version published on WordPress.org
Key features include
- Insert custom PHP/HTML/CSS/JS code into the site
- Cheques the entered code for fatal errors
- Easy disable option for WSOD
- Ability to temporarily disable all custom PHP/CSS code
- Code syntax highlighting
- Line numbering
- Active line highlighting
- Editor allow for Tab indentation
- And much, much more!
PRO features include
- CSS minifier
- Manage which CSS code load on HEAD or FOOTER
- Controlling the priority of loading CSS code
- Ability to easily customise the code editor by selecting the desired settings
- 56 themes for syntax highlighting
- Toolbar with useful buttons, such as Undo, Redo, etc.
- Ability to use shortcut keys (both Mac and PC) for Search, Replace, etc.
- Unlimited number of fields for snippets
- Automatic backup of all snippets to a downloadable text file
- Separate activation and deactivation of snippets
- No ads on the settings page
- Well documented
This plugin is ready for translation and has already been translated into several languages. But If your language is not available then you can make one. It is also possible that not all existing translations are up to date, so you are welcome to make corrections. Many of plugin users would be delighted if you share your translation with the community. Thanks for your contribution!
If you want to help translate this plugin, please use the POT file that is included and placed in the
languages folder to create a translation PO file. Just send the PO file to us and we will include this translation within the next plugin update.
All PHP code, and PDF/POT/PO/MO files is released under the GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPLv3).
Download the FREE version of this plugin:
Go to dedicated plugin page of PRO version:
Arthur is a designer and full stack software engineer. He is the founder of Space X-Chimp and the blog My Cyber Universe. His personal website can be found at arthurgareginyan.com.