The plugin works completely independently of the theme, so you can use it with any theme. The code you place on the plugin page will be entirely unaffected if you edit the contents of the theme’s files, or even completely change the theme. This is really useful in case of updating theme or plugins, because your custom HTML code would never be overwritten. Your custom HTML code will keep on working, no matter how many times you upgrade or switch your theme and plugins.
On the plugin page you find the code editor powered by CodeMirror. This code editor has options such as syntax highlighting, line numbering, and more. In addition, you can easily customise it by simply selecting the desired settings. And if you want more options, let us know and we will be happy to add them.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface with many settings
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
- Free version published on WordPress.org
Key features include
- Insert custom HTML code into the site
- Manage which HTML code load on HEAD or FOOTER
- Controlling the priority of loading HTML code
- Code syntax highlighting
- Line numbering
- Active line highlighting
- Editor allow for Tab indentation
- And much, much more!
PRO features include
- Ability to easily customise the code editor by selecting the desired settings
- 56 themes for syntax highlighting
- Unlimited number of fields for snippets
- Automatic backup of all snippets to a downloadable text file
- Separate activation and deactivation of snippets
- No ads on the settings page
- Well documented
- CSS (wrapped in an HTML tag)
This plugin is ready for translation and has already been translated into several languages.
If you want to help translate this plugin then please visit the translation page.
All PHP code, and PDF/POT/PO/MO files is released under the GNU General Public Licence, version 3 (GPLv3).
Download the FREE version of this plugin:
Go to dedicated plugin page of PRO version: