An easy to use, with intuitive interface, WordPress plugin that gives you the ability to add a “Scroll to Top” button to your website in a simple and elegant way. This button appears at the bottom-right of the website once the visitors scrolls down a page on your website. It appears only when visitors scroll down the webpage. As a result, your website visitors can easily scroll smoothly back to the very top of a page with one click of the button. This can be particularly handy for pages with a lot of text/content, or in cases wherever a browser’s scrollbar is just not good enough (or not present at all, like on tablets) to enable one-click, one-screen scrolling. This gives your website better navigation and also adds a more professional look to your website.
This plugin give you finer control over “Scroll to Top” button, it can be configured on the plugin settings page. You can select where the button will be showed, such as home page or all pages. You can customise the button style using and combining 10 symbols and 4 backgrounds from FontAwesome library, in result you have 40 variations of buttons. You can change the size of button, colour (unlimited) of background, colour (unlimited) of symbol and etc. If you want more options, then let us know and we will be happy to add them.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface with many settings
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
- Published on WordPress.org
Key features include
- FontAwesome integrated (available 40 combinations of icons)
- Background colour changer (Unlimited colours)
- Symbol colour changer (Unlimited colours)
- Changeable button background and symbol
- Changeable size of button
- Changeable scroll duration
- Option to enable/disable button
- Option to display button in full website or in Home page only
- Auto hide button on top of webpage
- Live preview
- Plugin page. Sections “Settings” and “Preview”:
- ‘Scroll to Top’ button displayed on front end of website (Twenty Fifteen theme):
- ‘Scroll to Top’ button (with transparency) displayed on front end of website (Twenty Fifteen theme):
- ‘Scroll to Top’ button displayed on front end of website (Twenty Sixteen theme):
This plugin is ready for translation and has already been translated into several languages. But If your language is not available then you can make one. It is also possible that not all existing translations are up to date, so you are welcome to make corrections. Many of plugin users would be delighted if you share your translation with the community. Thanks for your contribution!
If you want to help translate this plugin, please visit the translation page. You can also use the POT file that is included and placed in the
languages folder to create a translation PO file. Just send the PO file to us and we will include this translation within the next plugin update.
This plugin is open-sourced software licenced under the GNU General Public Licence, version 3 (GPLv3) and is distributed free of charge.
Commercial licensing (e.g. for projects that can’t use an open-source licence) is available upon request.
- Upload “Simple Scroll to Top Button” to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Go to
Settings→ “Scroll to Top”.
Developing plugins is long and tedious work. If you benefit or enjoy this plugin please take the time to: