An easy to use WordPress plugin that gives you the ability to add the preloader (animated loading screen indicator) to your website in a simple and elegant way.
This plugin give you finer control over preloader, it can be configured on the plugin settings page. You can select where the preloading page will be showed, such as home page or all pages. You can replace default preloader image with your own image. You can change the size of image, and etc. If you want more options then tell me and I will be happy to add it.
Also you don’t need to edit any file of your theme, this plugin will do everything for you. It’s just plug and play, no tedious configurations or hacks, just install, enable and start enjoying the preloader. Preloader will be responsive and compatible with all major browsers. It will work with any theme!
- Upload “Best Preloader” to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to “Settings” → “Preloader”.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface with many settings
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
- Published on WordPress.org
- Background color changer (Unlimited colors)
- Changeable preloader image
- Have default animated GIF preloader image
- Option to enable/disable preloader
- Option to display preloader in full website or in Home page only
- Option to set the delay before the preloader appears
- Plugin page:
- Preloader displayed on the website with “Anarcho Notepad” theme. Used default image (spinner with text) and default (white) color of background:
- Preloader displayed on the website with “Anarcho Notepad” theme. Used default image (spinner with text) and custom (black) color of background:
This plugin is translate ready. But If your language is not available you can make one. The .pot file is included and placed in “languages” folder. Many of plugin users would be delighted if you shared your translation with the community. Just send the translation files (*.po, *.mo) to our email box and we will include the translation within the next plugin update.
This plugin is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPLv3) and is distributed free of charge.
Commercial licensing (e.g. for projects that can’t use an open-source license) is available upon request.
Developing plugins is long and tedious work. If you benefit or enjoy this plugin please take the time to: