The plugin works completely independently of the theme, so you can use it with any theme. The code you place on the plugin page will be entirely unaffected if you edit the contents of the theme’s files, or even completely change the theme. This is really useful in case of updating theme or plugins, because your custom scripts would never be overwritten. Your custom scripts will keep on working, no matter how many times you upgrade or switch your theme and plugins.
On the plugin page you find the code editor powered by CodeMirror. This code editor has options such as syntax highlighting, line numbering, and more. And if you want more options, let us know and we will be happy to add them.
Third-party services like Google Webmaster Tools, Alexa, Pinterest and Google+ require you to verify your domain. This makes sure that you are the correct owner of your blog or store before they provide their services to you. You can use this plugin to easily verify your website or domain and get a more effective and efficient sharing results. Example with Pinterest. Once you completed the verification process, people will see a checkmark next to your domain in your Pinterest profile and in pinner search results. That check mark emphasis you have confirmed the ownership of your blog or website on Pinterest. This will help your website to rank better in google and other search engines. You can easily increase your blog traffic using this plugin. “Head and Footer Scripts Inserter” is a simple but effective SEO plugin.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface with many settings
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
- Published on WordPress.org
Key features include…
- Inserts custom scripts in beginning or/and end of <head> tag
- Inserts custom scripts in beginning or/and end of footer
- CSS (in HTML tag)
- Plugin page. Section “Header Section”.
- Plugin page with Google Tag Manager code added and saved.
- Plugin page with Google Analytics tracking code added.
This plugin is ready for translation and has already been translated into several languages.
If you want to help translate this plugin then please visit the translation page.
This plugin is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPLv3) and is distributed free of charge.
Commercial licensing (e.g. for projects that can’t use an open-source license) is available upon request.
Head and Footer Scripts Inserterto the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Go to
Developing plugins is long and tedious work. If you benefit or enjoy this plugin please take the time to: