An easy to use, with intuitive interface, WordPress plugin that gives you the ability to easily and safely add your custome functions (PHP code) for execution in WordPress environment directly out of your WordPress Admin Area and without any need of an external editor.
It’s purpose is to provide a familiar experience to WordPress users. No need anymore editing the functions.php file of your theme. Just add your PHP code in the field on the plugin page and this plugin will do the rest for you.
This is a simple and perfect tool to use as your site’s functionality plugin.
It’s really useful in case of any theme update, because your custom PHP code would never be overwritten. Your custom PHP code will keep on working, no matter how many times you upgrade or switch your theme.
On the plugin page you find the PHP editor powered by CodeMirror. It have syntax highlighting and line numbering options. Also this editor support a tab indentation. If you want more options then tell me and I will be happy to add it.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface with many settings
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
- Published on WordPress.org
Key features include…
- Checks the entered code for fatal errors (simple checks)
- Trigger for temporary disable the custom functions
- Easy disable option for WSOD
- Syntax highlighting (by CodeMirror)
- Line numbering
- Active line highlighting
- Editor allow for tab indentation
- Reload the settings page at same position after pushing the save button
- Multisite network support
- Got more ideas? Tell us!
- Plugin settings page.
- Plugin page with custom code added:
- Success message:
- “Fatal error” message:
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Go to
- Add your code in the field, then click
That’s it. You are already getting your functions working.
If you are faced with the fact that the website has stopped responding after saving your code, please read the instructions here and everything will be fine.
This plugin is ready for translation and has already been translated into several languages.
If you want to help translate this plugin then please visit the translation page.
This plugin is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPLv3) and is distributed free of charge.
Commercial licensing (e.g. for projects that can’t use an open-source license) is available upon request.
Developing plugins is long and tedious work. If you benefit or enjoy this plugin please take the time to: