An easy to use and lightweight WordPress plugin that lets you easily add RSS feed icon which connected to SpecificFeeds.com with the shortcode in any place of your website.
The plugin is based on the service SpecificFeeds.com. SpecificFeeds allows your visitors to receive messages from your Blog/RSS Feed by email. You can access all information (such as emails and statistics) about your subscribers if you connect your feed to a SpecificFeeds account. It’s 100% free and also has several other benefits.
To use, enter your personal link from SpecificFeeds.com, choose icon and click “Save Changes”. Then you can put shortcode [specificfeeds-icon] in needed place. It’s that simple! If you want more options, let us know and we will be happy to add them.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface with many settings
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
- Published on WordPress.org
Key features include…
- Simple shortcode for displaying the SpecificFeeds icon
- 13 official icons from SpecificFeeds.com
- Ability to set the size of icon
- Universal SpecificFeeds link (click-to-follow.me)
- Plugin settings page.
- Shortcode added to widget.
This plugin is ready for translation and has already been translated into several languages.
If you want to help translate this plugin then please visit the translation page.
This plugin is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPLv3) and is distributed free of charge.
Commercial licensing (e.g. for projects that can’t use an open-source license) is available upon request.
All icons are the property of the SpecificFeeds.com.
- Upload “RSS Feed Icon for SpecificFeeds.com” to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Go to
Settings→ “SpecificFeeds Icon”.
Developing plugins is long and tedious work. If you benefit or enjoy this plugin please take the time to: