An easy to use, with intuitive interface, WordPress plugin that gives you the ability to easily and safely add your custom styles (CSS code) to WordPress website’s <head> section, directly out of your WordPress Admin Area, without any need of an external editor.
It’s purpose is to provide a familiar experience to WordPress users. No need anymore to editing a files of your theme and/or plugins for to add custom CSS code. Just add your CSS code in the field on the plugin page and this plugin will do the rest for you.
It’s really useful in case of any theme/plugin update, because your custom CSS code would never be overwritten. Your custom CSS code will keep on working, no matter how many times you upgrade or switch your theme.
On the plugin page you find the CSS editor powered by CodeMirror. It have syntax highlighting and line numbering options. Also this editor support a tab indentation. If you want more options then tell me and I will be happy to add it.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Go to
- Add your code in the field, then click
That’s it. You are already getting your custom CSS working.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface with many settings
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
- Published on WordPress.org
Key features include…
- Trigger for temporary disable the custom CSS code
- Syntax highlighting (by CodeMirror)
- Line numbering
- Active line highlighting
- Editor allow for tab indentation
- Reload the settings page at same position after pushing the save button
- Multisite network support
- Got more ideas? Tell us!
- Plugin settings page.
- Plugin page with custom CSS code added:
This plugin is ready for translation and has already been translated into several languages.
If you want to help translate this plugin then please visit the translation page.
This plugin is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPLv3) and is distributed free of charge.
Commercial licensing (e.g. for projects that can’t use an open-source licence) is available upon request.
Developing plugins is long and tedious work. If you benefit or enjoy this plugin please take the time to: