The plugin works completely independently of the theme, so you can use it with any theme. The code you place on the plugin page will be entirely unaffected if you edit the contents of the theme’s files, or even completely change the theme. This is really useful in case of updating theme or plugins, because your custom code would never be overwritten. Your custom code will keep on working, no matter how many times you upgrade or switch your theme and plugins.
On the plugin page you find the code editor powered by CodeMirror. This code editor has options such as syntax highlighting, line numbering, and more. And if you want more options, let us know and we will be happy to add them.
- Lightweight and fast
- Secure code with using clear coding standards
- Intuitive interface
- Cross browser compatible (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- RTL compatible (right to left)
- Translation ready
- Published on WordPress.org
Key features include
- Insert custom PHP/HTML/CSS/JS code into the site
- Checks the entered code for fatal errors
- Easy disable option for WSOD
- Ability to temporarily disable all custom PHP/CSS code
- Code syntax highlighting
- Line numbering
- Active line highlighting
- Editor allow for Tab indentation
- And much, much more!
- Plugin page.
- Plugin page with custom PHP code added.
- Plugin page with custom CSS code added.
- Plugin page with custom HTML code added.
- Plugin page with custom JS code added.
This plugin is ready for translation and has already been translated into several languages. But If your language is not available then you can make one. It is also possible that not all existing translations are up to date, so you are welcome to make corrections. Many of plugin users would be delighted if you share your translation with the community. Thanks for your contribution!
If you want to help translate this plugin, please visit the translation page. You can also use the POT file that is included and placed in the
languages folder to create a translation PO file. Just send the PO file to us and we will include this translation within the next plugin update.
This plugin is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3 (GPLv3) and is distributed free of charge.
Commercial licensing (e.g. for projects that can’t use an open-source license) is available upon request.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Go to
PHP code / CSS code / HTML code / JS code.
Developing plugins is long and tedious work. If you benefit or enjoy this plugin please take the time to: